The Top Ten Signs of Sherman Colins Kids
Since the Sherman Colins Lifestyle is still largely unknown to parents of these unique kids, I have compiled a “Top Ten List” on how to recognize them:
10. If taken to the park to play, they tend to wander off into the woods to ponder the meaning of life.
9. When asked how their day at school went, their answer is copacetic.
8. When riding their bicycles on the sidewalk, they would rather run over annoying playmates than ants.
7. On daily basis, they find ways to develop as yet unclassified phobias.
6. If they perceive any injustice regarding seat assignments in the classroom, they will take their case against it to the Supreme Court.
5.They like to spend Thanksgiving holidays hiding the turkey from their relatives.
4.If you mention the word “beach” on a grocery checkout line, they will complain of feeling itchy and insist on changing their clothes on the spot.
3. If a sibling comes home from school with a gold star for being conscientious, they will throw it into the fireplace when no one’s looking.
2. If they should happen to hear a news report about suspected arson, they will interrogate each neighbor until someone turns himself in just to get away from them.
1. They come out of the womb singing Frank Sinatra’s “My Way.”
If you should discover one of these kids in your home, proceed tenderly. You are raising a child that has the capacity to make our world a noticeably kinder place.